Purple Bobblehead Bunny

Tuesday 16 September 2014

YG's newest group: WINNER profile and fact file

My cousin got me into Winner and I'm like spazzing about them 24/7 but not to the point where I would blog about them and follow winner fact accounts on instagram...whoops, but I haven't followed any fan accounts on them yet so...

This is WINNER by the way if you don't have a single clue about them.



Okay, so the picture is crappy but like there's barely any good quality pictures of WINNER as a group, maybe the is and I'm too lazy to search up photoshoot or something that will result in a full page of good quality WINNER pictures. 

From the left -> right is: Mino, Seunghoon, Jinwoo, Taehyun, Seungyoon... btw if I get it wrong then it's because the two people who I got it wrong are like not my biases and I don't have interest, LOL. JK, I just have extreme bad memory and suck at remembering people's names. 

Okay, not the best start to a profile and factfile blog post but I... should've just done Exo... 


Anyway screw this, I'll just do it and any mistakes, ignore it and imagine a happy place. 7

(It wouldn't become like the other ones ;_;) 
Name: Kang Seung Yoon
Stage Name: Seungyoon
Birthday: January 21, 1994
Height: 178 cm
Weight: 59kg 
Blood type: B
Position: Leader

Facts:

- Was a participate in Superstar K2
- Graduated from Busan Highschool 



Name: Kim Jin Woo
Stage Name: Jinwoo
Birthday: September 26, 1991
Height: --
Weight: --
Blood type: A
Position: Vocalist, Face of the group

Facts:

- Wrote a letter to his dad (okay, it doesn't seem anything cool but it's so cute!)

Jinwoo’s letter to his dad..
"To my beloved dad,
I remember in highschool, you were against me being a singer.
But this past summer when I went to meet dad…
I don’t know why without any words I held onto dad’s hands…
Before, I was embarrassed of dad’s job but…
on that day, when dad’s boat was coming ashore…
You were the coolest to me then.
Please don’t cry anymore, but have a happy tears instead.”
to which his father replied, “I’m really proud of you. Do well from now on!”


- Attended Joy Dance  - Plug In Music Academy 



Name: Lee Seung Hoon
Stage Name: Seunghoon
Birthday: January 11, 1992
Height: 182 cm
Weight: 60 kg
Blood type: A
Position:  Lead Rapper, Main Dancer

Facts:

- Ever since young, Seunghoon wanted to join YG and would stare at it every night.

- Fell off the stage in a concert - Singapore while walking backwards taking selfies.
- "flirted" with Bom (2NE1)





Name: Sing Min Ho
Stage Name: Mino
Birthday: March 30, 1993
Height: 180 cm
Weight: 67 kg
Blood type: A
Position: Main Rapper

Facts:

- Was an underground rapper with Block B's Zico, P.O and M.I.B's SiMS
- Former of BoM








Name: Nam Tae Hyun
Stage Name: Taehyun
Birthday: May 10, 1994
Height: 179 cm
Weight: --
Blood type: A
Position: Main vocalist

Facts:

- known for slanted eyebrows and 5:5 hair
- Took 5 years to be in line with members and cameras





- Admin YOUDUHSEXY

No comments:

Post a Comment