Purple Bobblehead Bunny

Sunday 14 September 2014

Roommate! Season 2

Hello there! I'm the nameless Admin!
I wasn't awake at the time therefore i couldn't post on here
Forgive me Admin YOUDUHSEXY 

Anyways i'm Admin X, just X
Nothing special at all just really simple
Let me give you a quick introduction


I'm 17, almost 18 years old. I'm an introvert and i'm afraid to talk to people. Also i'm so quiet, that it's really hard to notice me at all. I've bee accidentally called absent in class because i just don't talk at all. Sometimes i even wonder how i even make friends.


Admin YOUDUHSEXY is a good friend that i meet while reviewing at her shop. I remember how i meet my friends and they find it weird that i would remember that. 

Ok! So the post from me today, is about the new season of Roommate!
In my opinion i think it's going to be very interesting.
It's going to have the bubbly Sunny, hyper and weird Jackson
Kara's new member Youngji, and lots more fun!

I know that lasts season of Roommate didn't go so well especially with the small amount
of viewers.
Then after what happened with poor Park Bom everything fell apart.
I hope that this season goes well
and i can't wait to see the new cast of Roommate!


I hope we can do better with our posts and we will do our best!

-Admin X

No comments:

Post a Comment