Purple Bobblehead Bunny

Friday 24 October 2014

Bangtan Boys aka BTS: War of Hormones MV and review

Hello! Admin YouDuhSexy back! :3 Haven't updated in the blog in a long time but since I have some spare time to waste, I thought why not make a blog post?

Today I will be talking about BTS' newest MV - War of Hormones. Now before I actually start talking about the MV and song properly, can I just say how the frick did V move up my bias list so quickly?! Like dang, too bad he isn't first ~ Suga for da win!

So BTS' newest MV is called War of Hormones, now since it was released 3 days ago (the music video) I'm not sure if the song is exactly new. I don't think it is, so don't go off on a hunt for me because I don't know if it's new or not. Probably not because I watched their "A Song For You" and two Polish girls sang it before the MV came out. This song is described as ,

'BTS’s song has a fun lyric where they say the reason a man’s heart flutter in front of a beautiful girl is because of hormones. The hip-hop crew ‘Dae Nam Hyup’ DJ Snatch who worked with Rap monster since underground years joined the scratch of this song. The energetic rap on a strong beat and the distinctive lyric is something we can’t hear in today’s normal popular songs.'

Honestly, I don't know much about music such as the melody, tunes, etc. So I'm not going into detail about that because I don't think anybody would really want to read that since it's boring; no offence to people who do.  For me, it was the type of song where you would need to listen to it a couple of times to get into it. I know for a fact that when I first saw a notification that BTS had a new MV out, I checked out the song and didn't like it BUT after watching a couple of reaction videos, I kinda got into the music and now I love it! I can officially say, I am an A.R.M.Y! Honestly, I knew BTS but didn't really care for them much but now I'm like all over them; not literally XD

The song lyrics (the ones from the MV) were quite honest and truthful. Alot of fangirl think that their biases are innocent while in reality they could not be. Like they are men, of course they are going to have some thoughts about women. I found it funny for some of the lyrics and some of them were weird such as J-Hope's "Pop a pimple" or something along those lines.

The whole MV is about the boy's hormones going crazy over a girl they just saw. I guess it would be love at first sight? So at the beginning, it Rap Monster and then the Jungkook and J-Hope jump in and then the rest of them appear, Suga grabs V's arm motioning him to something which is the girl that passes them, they all fall in love I guess and the song is about how they think about girls, what girls should wear more etc, etc. At the end V gets the girl (which if I was her, I would've chosen Suga. En mi opinion XD)

It's not out in my music app yet which is a bummer but I would recommend this song as it's upbeat and you find yourself bobbing up and down to it. ^ _ ^


- Admin YouDuhSexy


No comments:

Post a Comment